Tuesday, March 25, 2003

So tonight was a good night. My friend Casey from Sam's asked me to hang out with her this week, which was cool. We went to TGI Friday's for dinner and then walked around the mall for a bit. She's a very sweet girl, and I also bought a new Hello Kitty stool. It was only $14!!
The rain was cold and icky, but it didn't dampen our shopping spirits.
Other than that it was a pretty average go-to-class kinda day. I'm pretty warn out, though. Tomorrow I have to work, and I'm actually glad. I really enjoy working in the photo lab and the girls I work with are all right. We chat and carry on, and they make good company and friends when you need them.
It seems like I have a lot to do before this semester wraps up, but I realize that if I just take it one day at a time, it'll probably work out all right. So far, my observations are going great. The first day, I was mistaken for an eighth-grader. Hopefully things will get better.

Yay for updated blogs and interesting things to read about. I"m getting sleepy.........

No comments: