So here I am, minding my own business, browsing blogs when, ALAS! I come upon my own and realize that it's been over a week since I've updated,...so here it is:
I've got my new car and it's great. A nice, little, dark green car that gets me where I need to be, when I need to be there. That's all I've ever wanted....well, except for the green. This is the 3rd green car I've had! All of my cars have been green! But this is, at least, an attractive dark green. I can't wait to wash and wax it.
At the moment, nobody's home (que for any robbers/molestors to make their way to my door...) and I'm just sitting here. Typing. Listening to dashboard confessional unplugged. Which, I guess isn't too big of a surprise. I don't have anything to do, though.
Oh wait, they're home now. (Robbers/mmolestors turn back in dismay). So, time to help with groceries. Yay, excitement. Sorry this was so boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment