It's been a few days, perhaps I'm loosing my touch already,... Friday felt pretty good this week, despite the fact that I had to go back to work. Unlike most other people, my "work week" being on Friday evening. Sucky, I suppose... both of my jobs are giving just a few less hours this coming month or so. Slow season beings...oh well, more time to finish papers for Dr. Hart! Right now I'm at Aaron's while the guys practice. It's loud and these earplugs are too big, and really hurting my ears....
Anyway...Saturday night made for an eventful evening at Bob's place. Not that I'm trying to make a spectacle of the fact that I was there, but more of the fact that I played pool woth Joji (say it with me now, joe-gee). Joji did one of mine and some of Leo's tattoos. How cool is it to hang with your tattoo artist? Yea, I thought so, too.
Tomorrow night is 5star @ the Funny Bone. 7:30. I am such a dedicated girlfriend. Hope to see you there. Unless you're a stalker. Or even if you're not the stalker.
Aaron's new computer is very nice. I'm really enjoying the keyboard, however I do not reccommend the game Spyder Solitare. It's way too multi-task for me. Off to another new adventure....
Ps. People who get it on in the same small-sized college room (ahem, dorm) while they're roomate is just across the room, are rude. And ...disrespectful. Especially when they expect their roomate to then hall their ass "all over creation (cb whitehouse)."
No comments:
Post a Comment