Decisions, decisions....that acting class scared the crap outta' me. So, I dropped it. That's the first class I've ever dropped in college. I switched into an Intro to PR class that's offered at the same time. It better be good!
It's so hot outside, but luckily today I got to park in a closer lot, unlike yesterday when I had to park in what I'm deeming as the Parking Lot of Eternal Damnation. If you know USI's campus, you'll understand how far away I'm talking about when I say this "new" lot is past the tennis courts...that's *really* far away. Leo says we should have parking garages. Logical, but parking garages freak me out....so today it's on to Showplace, I haven't worked there in two weeks. Sam's has been dominating my past two weeks, since one of our four Photo Lab employees is out due to back problems. Anyway...on to lunch for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment